Monday, December 25, 2006

It's a blogoff!

That's right folks. At the Boyd house for Christmas. There will be a blogoff. I'm hoping to win (hell I'd better). I have one whole hour head start on Jennifer and Jessica (as they'll have to drive home). Apparently, one of my cousins is set to win this blogoff and has already started talking trash:

Oh well, I guess there hasn't really been that much exciting going on in my life for the last month because I can't think of anything else to write about. I guess I'll just have to wait for my blog-off with Jeff about Christmas day at his house. I'm sure that my wit and charm will overcome any of his home-court advantage (so to speak). Hope all is well with your families and Merry Christmas!
Please. I invented wit and charm. Or my middle name isn't "Almon."

What's a blogoff? Whoever writes the better blog entry out of the three of us wins. That's it. It's entitely subjective which makes it all the more fun. I'll need to come up with ideas. Maybe something will come to me tonight.

Alright. I'm out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, i'm pretty sure they're off to a better start than you, considering you have nothing yet.