Friday, April 13, 2007

3 Sporting Events in 5 days

Here's Game 1 - Ducks Wild Playoff Game. Ducks won 2-1.



Here's me happy because I'm at a Ducks Game.
Here's the action from our seats.
Here's the Boston state Capital.
Here's Boston Common (Kevin - "This is basically Boston's version of Central Park in New York")

A street in Beacon Hill (an affluent area).




Kevin and I enjoying a beer at the Cheers pub.

Samuel Adam, signer of the Declaration of Independence and more importantly, associated with the wonderful array of producs offered by the Samuel Adams brewery.
This is a statue in front of Old City Hall of Boston. At the head of the ass is a plaque in the ground.

If you look closely you can see two elephants. That's all I'll say. Yes, that's all I say. It's just too ripe to make a joke. It's far too expected.

That's me (with a ski hat on) in front of the TD BankNorth Garden.

Where the Celtics play.

More to be posted soon.

Stories to come:

We want Odom!
Matt's Grave Problem
Beers at Cheers
Top of the Hub (Or Morning)

No comments: