Saturday, June 07, 2008

Uncle!

No, I'm not being pinned to the ground forced into submission so my opponent can hear me say "Uncle!" My fighting days are long over (assuming nothing happens at our hockey game on Sunday). I'm gonna be an uncle! For those of you who know the gender, don't say it. My grandparents aren't aware of what the gender is, and we are trying to keep it that way. Rest assured, I'll post it hear when it happens.

Due date for the mother and father to be is June 12. It's weird. I kind of feel like I'm 17 again at the movie theaters waiting for my first kiss. You know that awkward part where you're sitting there...there's this very cute very attractive girl sitting there and you're thinking of all the millions of ways you can and will screw this up. So the movie ends, you walk out, and she goes home sad because she thinks something's wrong with her.

Okay, enough with the aside. I'll keep you posted as to how everything goes down. I'm quite excited for this whole process.

As for me, what will my purchase be? This awesome organic cotton onesie. Think they'll let the baby wear it? Yeah, I didn't think so. You know first time I watch the baby, baby goes home in this.

No comments: