Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Beard-less

I shaved my beard on Friday. I hadn't posted yet because I wanted to wait to see how I felt about it. Am I sad it's gone? Yes. Am I colder? Yes. Do I miss stroking my chin? Yes. It's sad that it is gone really. I'm sure my two cousins are quite happy to see it go though. Too bad for them I have two weeks of finals that I will not be shaving. So, it just may make another appearance just in time for the holidays.

Anything else new with me? Not really. Just school.

I spoke with a friend who works on the Hill. That conversation and an article I read from Roll Call lead me to believe that November will be a very scary month for Republicans.

Signs, polls, and approval ratings all point to a change--even moreso than the 94 wave that brought the Republicans into the majority. Will the Senate be lost as well? Only time will tell.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, you have been active on your blog....post some pictures of the new pussy face, your mom will love it! I guess I may see you thursday night if you can get home for dinner.

Dad