Monday, October 09, 2006

M'm! M'm! Good!


Mmmmm....Campbell's Soup at Hand almost makes being sick worthwhile (note I said almost). Man this stuff is good. The best part is the absolute minimum preparation involved in this. Honestly, I'm all for more meals being done like this. I was stoked when General Mills started to do the cereal bar things. If only there were a device that cooled things down quickly...sort of like an anti-microwave. Then you could do the soup at hand and have it be cereal in hand. Sweet.

In other news, those normal Nabisco Saltine crackers that everyone eats when they are sick (or uses in soup or other thing?) now look different. They have some weird texture on them that I am unfamiliar with. They will quite likely not be getting my business again anytime soon. However, again Campbell's, nice work with the Soup at Hand. This stuff was amazing in college and has come to my rescue once again in law school.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, I think this "anti-microwave" you so desperately wish for is a device known to the rest of the world as a freezer.

Anonymous said...

those soup things are amazing! i definitely agree...especially cause its like 40 degrees here and i'm cold. however, i'm pretty sure a cracker is a cracker, despite the funny texture pattern on top. so i will probably continue to eat them, regardless of the change. :)