Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Just a normal Ralphs Trip

First off, after watching an episode of "Dawg the Bounty Hunter," I have decided to quit law school and become a bounty hunter. It looks like quite a bit of fun and is definitely not a 9-5 office job.

Second, I went to Ralphs. While in the checkout line, an attractive girl who I let cut in front of me pointed out that Owen Wilson was in line next to me. Yes, Owen Wilson from such hits as Wedding Crashers, Zoolander, and other movies that I cannot remember. At first I thought, no that's another surfer hippie. But then he turned, and I saw it. From his nose, I was able to identify that it was him.
I have seen other celebrities before (Sean Penn, Pamela Anderson, etc.), and quite often they do not look much like how they look on TV. Sean Penn looked like a bum. But Pamela Anderson looked quite attractive (Perhaps because I saw her jogging and in workout attire?). Owen Wilson looked pretty much like he did. Maybe younger than what I thought? And definitely shorter. From what I saw, he was purchasing a bag of goldfish (open, he had already begun eating them). I followed him out of the store and he got into a Toyota Prius and drove away. Let's see, if it looks like a hippie, drives like a hippie....yep...it's a hippie.

2 comments:

Becky said...

Yeah... when I look at you, that's the first thing I think... bounty hunter.

Anonymous said...

Wow, too bad you couldn't have found some of those women from Wedding Crashers...well before you know it your seven year journey along the lower California coast is going to be over and you will be saddled in good ole Rivercity where if you see the mayor without a tie you will have seen a celebrity...take care.
DAD