Monday, October 16, 2006

Cough Cough

Feeling much better now than I was last week. Must be the Campbell's Soup at Hand. Not much new. Oh, I am still growing my beard. It is coming along quite nicely. Here's a picture of me with it. Thoughts on what I should do? My roommate is pushing for me to put gel in it so that all the hair on my head has the "wet" look. It's going to be shaved soon. But I'm thinking of possibly giving myself a chin strap or lightning bolts prior to doing so. Any input that you have would be much appreciated. Unless you are my two cousins who are going to comment and say that I look like a terrorist. No. Or if you are my sister in law and you say I look like the Unabomber. Again, no. Okay...maybe in this picture I do.



Again. Share with me your input.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

how did you know that's what we were going to say? could it be because its true? :-) all i have to say is girls dont like guys with facial hair...or at least, most of them don't. just a thought... :-)

Anonymous said...

Hey in the second picture, who is the blonde next to you? My guess its your friend from the bay area.